Studio 20 m2 with shower + 7 m2 terrace without vis-à-vis
M. Daniel THIEBAUT
- english, french, german, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- CARNIVAL OF NICE 13 February to 1 March 2015
- LEMON FESTIVAL - Menton Carnival February 14 to March 4, 2015
- VETERANS-TOURNAMENT Tennis Club de Menton 'Roland Garros' current veterans in March
- TENNIS OPEN DE MONACO 'Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters' 11-19 April 2015
- MONACO PILGRIMAGE (and 11 other pilgrimages during the year) May 1 ND Laghet
-Festival CANNES 13 to 24 May 2015 (1.50 or 2 € Bus, train & motorway)
- F1 - MONACO GRAND PRIX and the whole week and the week before other categories 21 to 24 May 2015
including the Grand Prix History
- CHAMPIONSHIP OF THOROUGHBRED ARAB MEDITERRANEAN - Arabian Horse Championship CHIN, 13 & 14 June 2015 in MENTON
- THE MONTH OF GARDENS, (June & September 2015) with open days on the many exotic gardens, historic & Botanical Menton: Serre de la Madone, Val Rahmeh, Fontana Rosa Blasco Ibanez (Garden of Novelists for lovers of Don -Cervantès- Quixote told mosaics) Villa Maria Serena and Colombières, created by a descendant of Napoleon inspired by ancient Greece, mythological plant &, & - 4 km from Menton - Hanbury sloping down to the sea.
- JAZZ FESTIVAL ANTIBES JUAN-LES-PINS from
10 to 19 July 2015 (Bus € 1.50 or € 2, Train, Highway)
- MUSIC FESTIVAL OF MENTON - see happen the greatest artists - and Young Talents in the morning and evening on the Square of the Basilica and the Palace of Europe, free in the gardens of the city's post noon. August 2015
- LIGHTS INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION FIREWORKS - Final Monaco- every week of August.
-1st Sunday of September: Sport Auto Rally PACA COURSE RATING.
- MONACO YACHT Shaw-Salon International de la Plaisance from 23 to 26 September 2015 (even ran the racing F1)
- THE MONTH OF GARDENS in September (as in June)
Things to see and visit & enjoy:
JEAN COCTEAU Museum Bastion built by JC himself, Wedding Room (Cocteau all in one room)
New Jean Cocteau Museum Collection Severin Wundermann, + in St Jean Cap-Ferrat Villa 'Santo Sospir'.
PALACE OF FINE ARTS (opposite the house), says Carnoles Palace, built by Antoine 1er Grimaldi, Prince of Monaco, inspired Trianon, famous music room and beautiful permanent and temporary collections + Garden Citrus-with multiple varieties of lemon, orange, grapefruit, citron etc.- dotted with sculptures and statues with a monumental avenue of palms, many music concerts (jazz or chamber music), in August among others, outdoor or in the music room.
2 tennis clubs: The Madonna in front of the house and the TC MENTON on clay (clay) in a covered laurel grove restaurant open to the public - from 7 to 10 minutes walk from the house - Veterans tournament ,
Mountain and sea sports: paragliding, parasailing, 2 diving clubs, the royalist -vallée canyoning, water skiing, buoy ... and Cycling.
HISTORIC TRAINS: Train Pignes (old steam train Nice-Worthy, plan the day and picnic -the adorent- children Train Wonderland 1 to week with guide to discover the Roya Valley)
Walking HIKING: path Coastguard Villas Le Corbusier, the highest hilltop villages of France, Mercantour with tours of the Valley of Wonders and its rock carvings, museum of pre-history in Italy and Menton (near the town hall).
SKIING: La Condamine, Isola 2000, Auron, Castérino, Limone Piemonte-etc are about 1:30 drive. A Auron - more insolation register for dogs sled rides, cross country skiing.
2 golf courses at 15 and 21 km,
2 Casinos whose Monte Carlo Casino and the Casino Barrière 10 minutes walk from the house,
FOOD, head recommended by the Michelin Guide next to the house and "starred" in Garavan
THALASSO & MASSAGE: Luxury establishments in Monaco and excellent level institutions in Menton (Spa, Hamam, Massage, Beauty salons) The Spa at the Riva Hotel 200m from Bellevue was awarded as the second hotel spas in France!
PRIVATE BEACH Garavan by bus number 18, stop at the foot of the house on the Promenade du Soleil.
BORDIGHERA of the PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO:
Exhibition of Yachts, F1, Tennis Open International Competition of Circus games, Ballet, Opera, Concerts, Theatres, luxurious Thalasso Centre, International Competition of fireworks,
Nice & well as, of course, Monte Carlo Casino and the Casino Barriere de Menton.
Pilgrimage sites: the Saint-Michel Basilica in Menton and Our Lady of Laghet.