About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are stairs in/out; we are not toddler safeThere are stairs in/out; we are not toddler safe
No pets - We have severe allergies; don't allow any animals.We have severe allergies; don't allow any animals.
No events - Over 6 guests= immediate reservation termination.Over 6 guests= immediate reservation termination.
No smoking - Zero tolerance inside home.Zero tolerance inside home.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Follow rules in rental agreement and house manual in cabin. Allowing people not included in reservation results in immediate termination of stay.
- Quiet time at 10 pm. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PARTIES will be cause for immediate termination of reservation. We have doorbell cams and other cams outside.
- No usage of pantry food (canned, packaged) or food in the freezer. No firearms.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Lorren DawesAsk a question
About Lorren Dawes
Beachie mountain girl who enjoys the solitude that both Big Bear National Forest and the Mojave Desert offers. I roast my own coffee -- Catalina Island Roast Coffee sold throughon Amazon -- and am a freelance writer currently working on a travelogue about my experiences in Europe and here in the good ol' USA. I love meeting new people from all walks of life and culture. Most of the time, I am accompanied on my travels by husband Dave and our Airedale/Poodle #Buckley. For more information see AirBnB and Tripadvisor listing Island in the Sky, Big Bear Vintage SKi Chalet and Ranch du Soleil, Homestead Cabin Retreat: Joshua Tree, Landers, Johnson Valley
Why Lorren Dawes chose Big Bear City
After travelling throughout Europe, I selected Big Bear as my home for 20-plus years. My husband Dave and I both share the passion for the mountains, rural living and winter skiing so we decided to buy a retirement home here.
What makes this Chalet unique
We fell in love with the rock fireplace and the open floor plan.
- english, french, spanish