Architect house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, magnificent exterior, near center
- english, french
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Watch out for your deposit
We had a very nice stay in this lovely house, but it ended with an unpleasant surprise.
The cookery plate apparently broke during our stay. We did not know when or how this happened and it was definitely not due to our action or misuse. Nevertheless, our deposit was without any dialog or warning deducted the cost.
Apart from that, the house was very nice, clean and well equipped. Check in was difficult as the caretaker only spoke French, but we managed. Be advised that there are some traffic noise and no evening sun on the terrace.
The pool was a bit chilly, and the downstairs apartment is not at all the same standard as the main house and lacks an aircondition. We were surprises that the house is a permanent residence and not only a vacations home.
séjour merveilleux dans une magnifique villa
Villa très moderne , splendide, fonctionnelle, décorée avec goût, belles prestations, proximité du centre ville à pied, vue époustouflante de la suite parentale sur le cap, climatisation efficace et piscine juste parfaite au niveau des dimensions. Nous avons été très bien accueillis par Nassima. Merci encore à elle pour sa gentillesse et toutes ses attentions. Nous recommandons cette location pour un couple avec 3 voire 4 enfants.
- The house is located 5 minutes walk from the center, the port and the main beach.
- You can enjoy in Cassis his Cinema, library and small train in the city center to get to the peninsula.
- Night craft market on the port in summer and Provencal market on Wednesday and Friday morning.
- You will be able to admire the Cape Canaille which is the highest maritime cliff of Europe offering a breathtaking view on blackcurrant.
- You can visit the famous Calanques that connect Cassis to Marseille