Idyllic Hill Top Villa with Fabulous Sea Views & Near Best Restaurants & Beaches(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
South West Ibizan villa with sea views & near the best beaches & restaurants
Over all it has 5 air-conditioned bedrooms with 2 ensuites, 1 shower room and separate communal toilet with a living area of 350 sq.m. and the house is arranged over 3 levels. On the upper floors, it has a beautiful 270 degree view onto the sea and the Esparta, Bledas and Conejera islands and benefits from fantastic sunsets.
The total plot is 3,000 sq.m with a garden, parking area, several terraces and its own 15m infinity pool. On the large top terrace there are 2 tables for outdoor meals, a barbecue area, numerous sun loungers and a ping pong table.
The villa is so close to some of the best restaurants and beaches on the island: Cotton Club, Km5, Blue Marlin, Sunset Ashram, Cala Vadella, Cala Moli and Cala D'Hort to name but a few.
The main villa + guest house has its own Ibicencan garden with palms, cacti, almonds, lemons and hibiscus. There is separate parking below. The main house boasts a charming tower, made of traditional Ibicencan stone, housing the master bedroom and en-suite. A large terrace off it offers superb views of the sea and nearby islands.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- 370 m²
- Guest House
- Guest House
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main Villa - Master Bedroom: Kingsize double room with ensuite and private balcony. Main Villa - Loggia Bedroom: Double bedroom room with sink, view of the garden, and its own sitting room. (very close to shower room and separate toilet) Main Villa - Twin Bedroom: Twin beds with view of the terrace and shower and toilet opposite. Guest House - Master Bedroom: Large Kingsize double room with Ensuite and seating area within the room. Guest House - Twin Bedroom: Twin beds at ground floor level. Access via Master Bedroom ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The property comprises 350 m2 internal space, 3.000 m2 raised plot. 1 pretty garden with flowers, palm trees, cypresses, lemon tree, almond tree, mimosas, cactus and a grape vine. There is a further landscaped plot populated with fruit trees and a car parking area below that surrounds the upper villa, pool and garden. 2 large sun terraces on different levels, large 15m X 7m infinity pool. There is a total of 3 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house. There are many wardrobes in the bedrooms and along the corridors of both houses. The kitchen is fully fitted with a dishwasher, range cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Beach towels are not provided...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 9, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $615.83
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
The Rental Period is, except by prior arrangement, from Saturday to Saturday 15.00 on the day of arrival through to 9am on the day of departure, this is necessary to allow for cleaning and preparation for arrivals. A Eur500 inventory and breakage deposit is payable in advance
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Restaurants and Bars:
the villa is very close to some of the island's best restaurants and bars: Sunset Ashram, Km5, Cotton Club, Blue Marlin, Yemanja, Es Xarcu, El Chiringuito.
Several of the best beaches in Ibiza (Cala Vadella and Cala d'Hort) are a 5 minute drive away, as are the local beaches of Cala Moli and Cala Tarida.
Nearest Town - San Jose:
The nearest local town is San Jose, a charming town complete with a doctor's surgery, a pharmacy, various restaurants, a news agents, tapas Bars, breakfast Bars, a fishmongers, and various clothing and homeware boutiques.
International airport is a 20 minute drive away. The ports of Ibiza Town (Eivissa) and San Antonio are 20 minutes and 15 minutes by car respectively.
Special interest holidays:
Swimming, snorkeling, scuba-diving, (there is a dive school on Cala Vedella beach) cycling, windsurfing.
There is a local supermarket 500m away from the villa towards Cala Vadella. There is also another supermarket beyond Cala Codolar, 7 minutes by car from the villa and another in San Jose, 7 minutes by car
Year Purchased: 2003
Why the Owner Chose Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Balearic Islands, Spain:
My husband and I bought this property when we first got married and we to try to improve it for ourselves, and our guests every year. Our children love this house and its gardens and the beaches beyond. We have been coming back to Ibiza every year for the past 12 years and although we keep discovering new places, we really feel our villa is in best bit of the island.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
It's so close to some of the best beaches and restaurants on the island.
- Primary: +44 7946476956
- Secondary: +44 7946476956
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of main part of the Villa from pool side
Second outdoor dining table and seaview
View of the sea from the infinity pool
Outdoor dining table and bbq on top terrace
Ensuite shower & bathroom with double sink for Master Bedroom in the main villa
Ensuite shower room with double sink for the Master Bedroom in the Guest House.
The Loggia double Bedroom in the main villa overlooking the garden.
The twin room in the main villa with view over the terrace
Rear of villa
The view from our villa
Entrance Hall and stairs to master bedroom
Indoor dining area
Master Bedroom in the main villa
Master Bedroom in the Guest House with private seating area.
Loggia bedroom with lovely views on to the garden and its own ensuite sink.
Private sitting room for Loggia bedroom with views onto the garden and terrace.
Shower room with sink, opposite twin room
View of the villa from the parking area
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.