Enjoy Sunsets from the Comfort of Your Couch or Walk 5 Minutes to Bonita Beach!(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Studio
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Breathtaking Gulf of Mexico views available from your lanai and living room. This can be your home away from home, with the beautiful, white sandy beach just steps away. Bonita Beach and Tennis Club, fifth floor, gulf view right over the tops of the palm trees. Beautifully upgraded, well-maintained with all the conveniences of home, including a 42' PLASMA TV with DVD, Hi Speed Secure Wireless Internet in unit. Beach Chairs, Coolers and Wagon available for your use. Beach Towels available in the unit for your use.
There is a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, full size refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave. The leather living room furniture is comfortable and the sofa is a hide-a-bed. The bedroom has 2 double beds, a TV and a large walk in closet. You also have the beautiful beach and the spectacular sunset views right out your windows and lanai! The lanai has a table and chairs for you to relax, have dinner and enjoy the view.
We are conveniently located between Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel/Captiva Island and Naples. There is the new Upscale Coconut Grove shopping mall as well as a large outlet mall nearby. You are just minutes from Olde Naples shopping and dining. If you don't feel like driving, there is always the trolley to take you into town for groceries, or to Ft. Myers Beach. We are also just a short walk through beautiful Barefoot Beach with exquisite multi million dollar homes to the Barefoot Beach nature preserve and park.
Keywords: Condominium, Studio, Gulf of Mexico
Member since: 2006
- On floor 5
- Elevator : Two elevators in this building
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Double Beds (2) and a queen sized hide-a-bed in the living area.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Shower / Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Peak Season 2017
Jan 14 - Apr 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Post Season 2017
Apr 22 - May 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Off Season 2017
May 7 - Nov 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Pre Season 2017-2018
Nov 4 - Dec 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Pre Peak 2017-2018
Dec 24 - Jan 13, 2018
7 night min stay
Peak Season 2018
Jan 14 - Apr 21, 2018
7 night min stay
Post Season 2018
Apr 22 - May 19, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Waiver $20 + tax
- Booking Fee $10 + tax
- Exit Cleaning $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
We use Royal Shell Vacations as our rental agent. After we come to an agreement I will send your contact info and the quote to RSV. They will contact you and collect the deposit and rental payments. Royal Shell Vacations has a desk in the lobby of our building.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
CONDOMINIUM RULES FOR OWNERS AND RENTERS
BEACH & TENNIS GOLDEN RULE
“IF YOU WOULDN’T DO IT IN YOUR HOME, DON’T DO IT IN OURS!”
This is a residential, condominium community.
Please be considerate of all resident’s rights – owners or renters.
1. NO PETS / NO BOATS / NO TRAILERS / NO MOTOR HOMES ALLOWED
Owner’s dogs prior to 1991 are grandfathered. If available, owners may rent boat and trailer space. Owners have one week per year to relocate motor homes. No covers allowed on vehicles.
2. Occupancy limit of unit is 6 people maximum per unit, three nights minimum stay.
3. No barbecue grills allowed on Unit balconies. (There are barbecue grills available next to the tennis courts, boat area and bocce area.)
4. There is a 10:00 P.M. “Loitering Curfew” for the Lobby and building Atriums.
5. No excessive noise from living Units, parking area or grounds. Report any disturbances immediately.
(Non-Emergency Phone # for Sheriff’s Dept: 477-1234)
6. Do not park in any areas that are cross-marked. (These areas are for trash pick-up or clearance only.) All resident’s vehicles (owners and renters) must have valid parking permits.
7. PLEASE HONOR “Disabled Only” parking areas.
8. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tied. Trash chutes are available on all floors (west side). Please recycle (paper, glass, aluminum, metal and plastic). NO PIZZA BOXES IN TRASH CHUTES. Use Recycle Totes at the rear of the property near Boat Parking, Tennis Courts and Bocce Courts.
9. Pools are heated and pool hours are DAWN to DUSK, per Florida Administrative Code 64E-0.008(8). PLEASE obey posted rules. No soap products or shampoo to be used in pools or shower area. No diapered children allowed in pools, children with "SWIM DIAPERS" are allowed.
10. Laundry room s are located on south side of Buildings #1, #3 & #5.
11. PLEASE return luggage carts to lower level when you are finished using them, so they will be available to others.
12. KEEP WALKWAYS CLEAR. Nothing but a doormat is allowed on walkways, then only in front of entrance door when occupied, per Bonita Springs Fire Department. ALL Egress (all entrances & exits) must not be obstructed. Violations may incur Penalties. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings, No shoes, beach chairs, or beach equipment permitted on walkways.
13. NO rollerblading, roller-skating, skateboarding, bicycling, motorbikes or horseplay in the Lobby or interior Building walkways.
14. Rollerblading, roller skating, skateboarding, motor biking and bicycling are allowed in the parking lot. Please use empty areas of the parking lot.
15. TENNIS IS FREE TO OWNERS AND RENTERS. Owners and Renters must sign up with the Pro at the Tennis Courts. Do not attempt to play when the courts are wet!
16. Policy # 39: Main Water Valve in Units must be off when unit is unoccupied for more than 24 hours.
17. All Lanai Furniture must be removed from Lanai when unit is unoccupied.
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: We have been local to the Naples area for 18 years, and love living in Southwest Florida. We wanted to find a place close to the beach, where we could go for a few days and reset our life. Bonita beach is a few steps away and not usually very crowded. Barefoot Beach is within walking distance and is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Why the Owner Chose Bonita Springs, FL, USA:
We wanted to find a place that has a nice view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have a stupendous view from the living room and lanai, and the sunsets are amazing.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
2 swimming pools, 10 tennis courts and a restaurant on site. Sunset is spectacular. WIFI in the unit. HD cable channels on the 42" TV. DVD Player in the unit, and Redbox locations are close.
View of the Gulf of Mexico from our kitchen
Two twin beds in the bedroom. Mirrored walls brightens the apartment.
The main entry to the Bonita Beach and Tennis Club.
Watching HD TV with Gulf of Mexico in background. 5 min walk to beach.
The Gulf of Mexico from our lanai. Awesome sunsets all year long.
Bedding area contains two double sized beds. Walk-in closet for storage.
Walk-in closet. Plenty of storage, plus beach and cleaning stuff.
10 Har-tru (Clay) Courts and Tennis professional available at (239) 992-2345
Shuffleboard, pickle ball and a new basketball courts are being installed.
Bonita beach. This is the way it looks almost every day.
The kitchen and bedding areas from the living room. Bathroom through the door.
Bathroom with a tub, shower, and hair dryer. Plenty of room for your storage.
The lobby has Royal Shell office, and a salon. Laundry on ground floor.
Kitchen, seating for four. Everything you will need to cook is here if you want.
Living area, couch has been replaced with a queen sized hide-a-bed.
Bistro seating for two. Two plastic chairs for kids. Awesome sunsets all year.
Parasailing and Jet Ski's rentable on the beach across the street.
Tennis pro Philip L. Milford III info at (239) 992-2345
Bonita beach, you will love it here. Shelling, swimming and wakeboarding.
Both pools remodeled this year. This one has a wheelchair ramp.
Main pool next door to our unit.
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.