Remodeled 1950's home w/ 2 bedrooms & 1 bath with full privacy & 1 car garage
Master bedroom with queen size bed and work desk :)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - non smoking onlynon smoking only
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please share what brings you to El Paso. I don't need your life story. I just need basic info.
- No parties of any kind. If you want to have people stop by and visit, please let me know. If you want to party it up, this isn't the place for you.
- No smoking, cigarettes, vaping, and pot (marijuana, or any other illegal substance in Texas). You can smoke in the back or front patio. $150 Fine.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Victor BarajasAsk a question
About Victor Barajas
Hi !! My name is Victor. I've been managing my own rental properties for more than 4 years now. I always do my best for you to have a superb stay! I've truly enjoyed sharing my home(s) and connecting with people from all over the U.S. and the world. I do believe in trusting people, and opening up our living spaces I am also an avid traveler, having spent significant time in most major cities all over the U.S. during the last 9 years! I've also spent time overseas, visited Cuba, South America, Europe, all over Mexico, and I just got back from a month long trip in Southeast Asia! I love art, photography, cycling, reading, good food & great beer. I am an entrepreneur, and consultant for a federal government contractor. I am very involved in my community, and I strive to make El Paso a better city. I've refurbished spaces that keep the character of the home. This house in particular is from 1949. I couldn't just make it brand new. I had to refurbished and keep what made this house unique when it was first built.
Victor Barajas purchased this House in 2014
Why Victor Barajas chose El Paso
I bought this property because it has a lot of character. When I first bought it, but I knew that it had a lot of potential. I think the layout works great, and the size of it is perfect. We are used to having much larger homes, but this house allows you to experience the potential of living in a space that is under 900 sq ft.
What makes this House unique
I love the neighborhood that I live in. I actually live 5 minutes away from this house, just up the street on Fort Blvd. There are a lot mom and pop stores still around, and all the amenities that you would want from a neighborhood are within 10 minutes.
- english, spanish