3 BR, 3.5 BA TOWNHOUSE – WALK TO QUICKSILVER LIFT – SPACIOUS
Pine Creek E Townhouse is an updated 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom deluxe condo that’s perfect for groups of up to nine people. You’ll love the location: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Lift and Village Ski School, as well as all the dining, shopping and entertainment of historic Main Street Breckenridge. And, the free shuttle to the slopes and downtown stops one block from the complex. You’ll also enjoy seasonal access to the Columbine outdoor heated pool and indoor/outdoor hot tubs just a short walk away!
Please note: The Columbine Pool and hot tubs will close for construction/renovation March 31, 2018. They are slated to reopen sometime during the 2018/19 winter season, but no opening date can be guaranteed. Construction noise can be expected during daylight hours until work is completed.
With three levels, there’s plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and relax. The living area is warm and inviting with a river rock gas fireplace, LCD TV and plenty of cozy new furniture and seating — it’s just the place to relax after a long day on the slopes for drinks, conversation and a favorite movie. The fully equipped, remodeled kitchen features stainless steel appliances and everything you need to keep the troops happy and fed. The dining table seats eight, and just outside on the patio, there’s patio seating.
Every bedroom in this spacious townhome is its own private “suite” with a private bathroom. Other amenities include a one-car garage, an additional parking space, an in-unit washer/dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home. Complex quiet hours are strictly enforced from 11 p.m. to 8 making this property great for families and groups desiring a quiet stay.
Pine Creek E Townhouse is a great find in Breckenridge — it’s truly the right combination of quality, location, amenities and price. Call us today to book your mountain getaway!
- King master suite: king bed, remodeled private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, private balcony.
- Queen suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Full bunk suite: full-over-full bunk bed with additional twin trundle, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, private door to outside.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- Complex quiet hours from 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor parking space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43530002.