|Space||2,008 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
"Good Night Moon" is a professionally decorated cottage style home. Located in the Camp District, this two-story house with 2,000 sq.ft. of space sleeps 9 comfortably. With its relaxing front porch rockers, it has truly become a favorite among guests. Guest will love the convenience of being directly across from Camp WaterColor and less than a block from Publix. Exploring WaterColor and the surrounding 30A area will be a breeze as there are 4 bikes provided! This home has everything you need to make the best of memories at the beach. Check out the photos and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 9):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Stand Up Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed, Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Whole Home Audio System for Relaxing and entertaining on the deck
- Apple TV & Bose Stereo System in Master Bedroom
- Directly across from Camp Watercolor
- Conveniently less than a block away from Publix
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Theater Surround System in Living Room with 50 inch Plasma
- Gas Grill
- Televisions with DVD players in all the bedrooms
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
This is our third summer in Watercolor and our best visit yet. We love the house and wish we were staying longer. Thanks for everything! The Kimble Family
We had a wonderful stay at this lovely home! The pictures on the web were nice, but the reality of 72 Thricket Circle is awesome!! Everything about the home was great!! Relaxing, quiet, comfortable, and clean!! We will be coming back, and we are certain that you and your family will love this place. Ask for Tabatha - she is awesome and will take good care of you!
72 Thicket Circle was a perfect place to spend our week at the beach. Great living spaces and a super convenient location....
We had a wonderful week in Florida. 72 Thicket was clean and provided a great homebase for our family with teenage children. We would rent again here. 360 Blue was organized and informative. I like the app! The only quirk is the driveway could be wider!!
We had a great time in Watercolor. 72 Thicket was the perfect accomodations for our group of 6. Great location and the house had absolutely everything we needed. Cant wait to come back again next year!