Built in 1948, this comfortable, well-appointed house will be your home-away-from-home while you enjoy the sights and sounds of Nashville, TN. It is located in a quiet, historic neighborhood only 1/2 mile to the 12 South District and only 3.5 miles to downtown. With all the comforts and conveniences of home and no hotel walls to share, you and your family or friends can enjoy being together and having your privacy too.
The main level consists of a living room (TV-DVD-wifi), dining room, kitchen, office with Twin Sleeper Chair and full bath/shower.
The upper level has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. BR #1 - King bed w/en-suite bath and TV. BR #2 - Queen bed with a recliner chair. BR #3 - Queen bed
An Aerobed inflatable queen mattress is also available.
Off street parking for multiple cars, deck with table-4 chairs and propane grill. Fully fenced backyard for privacy.
Side screened porch with 2 lounge chairs, bistro table & 2 chairs.
Unfinished basement with washer and dryer.
A full list of all amenities and safety features available upon booking confirmation.
We have a 3-night minimum stay. Thurs-Fri-Sat or Fri-Sat-Sun combination of nights. We offer flexible check-in and check-out times by request.
We love our neighbors. Please respect their privacy by keeping the noise level to a minimum between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
That means no large parties in our home. And if you enjoy the patio, please keep your voices low after 10 p.m.
We are excited to share our home with you, but we ask you to treat our home and our belongings with respect. In particular, we ask that you follow these rules:
- No Smoking inside. If you must smoke, please use the patio.
- No drug use or other illegal activity allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties or events.
- Check-in is available early by request.
- If you make a mess, please clean it up.
- Please use the coasters throughout the house to protect our coffee tables and dressers.
- You are welcome to enjoy the entire home, but we ask that you stay out of the closets in the master bedroom and out of the main level office.
- This home is not handicap accessible.
(Pets live on this property part-time - please take personal allergies into account when booking)
- The cleaning fee of $125 is 100% used to ensure this property is cleaned immediately before your arrival.
Nashville has recently enacted laws for short-term vacation rentals to protect both homeowners and guests. Our home is 100% in compliance with these laws and has received the appropriate city permit #2016028345 for our home. Hotel Occupancy taxes are required by the City of Nashville.