Sunny and 75 located at 96 Tall Timber Court is a beautifully designed, two story vacation home in WaterColor’s Forest District. The home has beautiful furnishings and is full of custom art. It features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and spacious accommodations for up to 8 guests, this beach cottage offers the perfect escape. This home is perfect for families, couples and a girlfriends getaway. Relax in the tranquil outdoor living space with the private pool including a water feature and outdoor built in grilling area. In the evening, enjoy gathering around the large outdoor fireplace in your private surroundings. This luxurious cottage in WaterColor is sure to impress the most discerning guest.
Guests have access to Watercolor's amenities including pools, pickle ball and tennis courts.
*PLEASE NOTE- We have been advised that the Watercolor Beach Club is undergoing renovations as of Sept. 4th and will be closed until Memorial Day. Camp Watercolor, which is undergoing renovations is expected to debut by Spring of 2019. The Sand Hill, Boathouse, and Dragonfly Pools will all be heated in the off season.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower, Flat- screen TV
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo, Flat Screen TV
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Shared Hall bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Note: There is a TV/sitting area on the second floor. Generous leather chairs are the perfect place to read a book or set the kids up with games
- Free Wifi/Dish TV
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Fabulous Outdoor Space with Fireplace and Built-In Grill
- Professional Decor and custom one of a kind artwork
- Located West of Highway 395 in the Heart of WaterColor's Forest District
- Complete Clean Linen Program
- Bike to Seaside
- Private Heated Pool with Sundeck
*Pool Heat is available for an additional $280 (pre-tax).
*The pool heater does require 24 hours to reach the optimal temperature of 83-85 degrees.
*Please contact Reservations to add this feature prior to your stay.
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, Watersound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach