Nice 75 sqm recently refurbished flat 3 min. away from the beach on foot, nicely decorated, 3 comfortable double bedrooms, a fully-fitted separate kitchen, living/dining room, terrace, balcony, bathroom, WC, TV, Wi-Fi internet and communal car park.
Felicity flat is 3 minutes away on foot from the beautiful beaches of Nice and 15 minutes away by car from Nice International Airport. It is located on the first floor of a quiet residential building very close to the main city attractions, facilities, restaurants and shops.
Once at Felicity, you can go for a nice swim at beach as the very popular "Promenade des anglais" avenue and its nice beaches are just 3 minutes away on foot from Felicity which will let you get the most out of the beautiful French Riviera sunny weather.
You can also enjoy a nice walk towards the old city and the Place Massena while discovering its surrounding lively pedestrian streets full of shops and restaurant terraces. For the lovers of fine arts, the "Jules-Chéret Fine Art Museum" is just 2 minutes away from Felicity, right at the end of the street where Felicity is.
If you wish to explore the French Riviera further, you can always use the public transport as the "Nice Ville" train station is only 20 minutes away on foot and there are several bus stops nearby.
If you happen to be in Nice for work or business purposes, Felicity will be very suitable for you as there is a desk area in each bedroom as well as Wi-Fi internet connection. Late check-in after 8 p.m. is also possible only for guests on business for an extra fee.
Felicity comes with 3 double bedrooms with a double bed each plus a living/dining room with a sofa to enjoy a glass of wine. In total, Felicity can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests.
During your stay at Felicity, comfort is guaranteed as each room is fully equipped, furnished and nicely decorated. So no problem if you fancy having a nice lunch or dinner at home before hitting the city and its beaches.
To make life easier, we put at your disposal large towels, toiletries, disposable bed linen in its original packaging, a hair dryer, an iron and a ironing board, tower fans, etc.
For your information:
- Beds are not made upon arrival when the disposable bed linen option included in the rental price is kept
- The disposable bed linen can be replaced by 100% cotton bed linen upon request for a small extra fee. Beds are made upon arrival when choosing the 100% cotton bed linen option
- A baby kit can also be provided for a small extra fee. It consists of a baby bed, a Chicco high chair (for babies between 0 to 3 years of age), a baby bath and a changing mat.
- Communal car park access is included in the rental fee. Bear in mind that parking spaces are not assigned in the car park from the building as it is a communal car park that works on a first-come-first-served basis. Only one car per flat is accepted, if needed there are also public parking spaces in the surrounding streets.
- Smoking, pets and parties are not allowed
- Noise from 9 p.m. to be kept to a minimum
- Check-in time: between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Check-out time: by 11 a.m.