PFIRST HOUSE is available as:
• Short-Term, Corporate Stay, Month-To-Month, Turn-Key Ready
PFIRST HOUSE; our cool 1905 Portland-style bungalow with many original details:
• 2 bedrooms - Tuft & Needle queen bed AND Nest Bedding queen bed
• comfortable and colorful bedding
• 1 bath with original claw foot tub / shower
• dining room, seats 6
• kitchen; large, fully-equipped with eat-in area
• back yard deck on those non-rainy Portland days … and there are many :)
• scores: walk = 80/very , bike = 96/paradise, transit = 56/good
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE SAID ...
“sunny southern-exposure making it bright and cheery all-year-round”
“1 block from MAX, Portland's transit system that can get you just about anywhere in town”
“walking distance to N. Mississippi, N. Williams, Alberta Arts District N. Killingsworth"
“lots of room, clean and casual” “blocks from I-5 making getting anywhere in Portland a breeze”
“love the beds”
"comfortable for 4"
“just an easy place to stay”
WHERE WE'RE LOCATED …
Pfirst House is in the Overlook neighborhood of North Portland, minutes from Interstate 5 and transit lines while in a quiet neighborhood .
Pfirst House is the main floor of our 1905 Portland bungalow. There is an apartment above and below Pfirst House. Always be a good neighbor.
WHAT WE'RE NEAR …
• NE Alberta Arts District
• N. Mississippi Shopping District
• N. Williams shops and restaurants • Downtown
• The Pearl and Old Town neighborhoods
• NW Alphabet District of 23rd Ave
FOR WORK OR PLAY WE'RE CLOSE TO: *
• ADIDAS Campus; 4 minutes
• OR Convention Center; 5 minutes
• MODA Center; 5 minutes
• Chinese Gardens; 6 minutes
• OHSU; 10 minutes
• Japanese Gardens; 11 minutes
• Forest Park; 11 minutes
• NIKE Campus; 15 minutes
• PDX Airport; 15 minutes
• INTEL; 26 minutes
• Willamette Valley Wine Region; 35 minutes
• Multnomah Falls; 44 minutes
• Cannon Beach; 1.33 minutes
• Mt. Hood; 1.34 minutes * times noted are driving
WHAT OUR GUESTS SHOULD KNOW…
• Pfirst House sits below / hares a foyer with our other apt
• act as a good neighbor, are quiet times from 10PM-8AM
• Portland Permit #2016-252642-000-00-HO
• we accept all guests and do not discriminate
Moving to Portland?
Pfirst House is a great place to call home while looking for your perfect spot or until it's ready.
Just want to try Portland on for size?
We've got everything you need to see how it fits.
Give Pfirst House a look today.