Rental ID: NB4000RAB (sleeps 6)
Our rear, upstairs 1 bedroom/1 loft/1 bath unit is a great place for a single, couple, or small family to experience Newport Beach firsthand - and in an economical way! With year-round vacation availability, this spacious upstairs unit is simply, yet comfortably furnished. There is close proximity to the very popular 40th Street beach on the Newport Peninsula, as well as to the bay and local commercial establishments.
- Pullout queen sofabed
- Gas fireplace
- Cable TV
- Glass sliding door opens to ocean view Juliet balcony
- Open beam ceilings
- Fully stocked with dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- Large and small appliances, including dishwasher
- Small round dining table w/ seating for 3-4
- Barstool seating at kitchen counter
- Guests must provide food, drinks, spices, condiments
- Sturdy ladder leads to full size futon.
- Doorway to outdoor deck (not furnished)
Note: Loft area should be off-limits to young children, as caution must be exercised with the ladder and the opening at the top. Please use discretion when considering this accommodation.
- Queen bed
- En suite bathroom
- Large closet and dressers
- Glass sliding door to side balcony
- Cafe table for 2
- Propane gas bbq grill
- View of canal
- Tub/shower combo w/ clear glass doors
ALSO INCLUDED: wifi; iron/ironing board; heating; hair dryer; 2 beach chairs; propane gas bbq grill; 3 ceiling fans; great cross breeze from ocean
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.
PARKING: One designated parking space on street is included. Directions provided upon booking
LAUNDRY: There are no laundry facilities for this property. A neighborhood laundromat is located 10 short blocks away.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date