Check out what our guests say about the Sullivan Hill House:
"A perfect getaway for some quiet time, away from hustle and bustle of the city life"
"The house is absolutely beautiful. The view from the hill is breathtaking"
"A quiet getaway with stunning views of nature"
The Sullivan Hill House is a beautiful 65-acre estate with comfortable amenities and nature in all directions. The warmth of the house is undeniable: built from timber felled on the property, a cozy fireplace to warm up beside, large couches to relax in and decorative, cute personal touches, and breathtaking views in all directions - you’ll feel right at home. Nature is right outside, with hiking trails around the property and cross country skiing in the winter.
Serene and private, yet close enough to the center of Callicoon, the Sullivan Hill House is great for families, large groups, couples seeking a romantic getaway and more.
A few of the amenities of the house:
- Two-story rustic fireplace (built with stones on the property!)
- Wi-Fi (a bit slow, but it works!)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Large 65 Acre Estate
- Many kitchen necessities & appliances
- Fire Pit
- Private Trails
- Croquet Sets / Kayaks / Badminton / More to come!
- Upstairs and Downstairs bedrooms (good for those unable to climb stairs)
- Children toys, crib available
As hosts, we welcome you as family! We’ll make sure you have all the recommendations you need.