Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Consists of a very large living/dining area of 31SQ meters
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are always most welcomeChildren are always most welcome
Pets allowed - Some pets are allowed but please confirm before boSome pets are allowed but please confirm before bo
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 1
- No loud music/noise at anytime
Hosted by kenneth berginAsk a question
Why kenneth bergin chose Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
1. It is very well located in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. 2. The tube station is a couple of minutes walk away with two lines Piccadilly and the District lines connecting to all parts of London. The C1 bus stops outside and can take you to most of the main museums and places like Victoria & Albert museum, Natural History, Science museum Buckingham Palace,Harrods,Victoria all without changing buses .
What makes this Apartment unique
LOCATION .LOCATION, LOCATION DIRECT TUBE AND BUS SERVICES TO THE WEST END, CITY, MUSEUMS,BUCKINGHAM PALACE AND MOST PLACES OF INTEREST. 5 LOCAL BRITISH PUBS, AND MANY RESTAURANTS TOO MANY TO MENTION. A MARKS AND SPENCER FOOD STORE 100 METERS AWAY, PLUS 2 SUPER MARKETS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE