Casa Dorada Cabo Real is a luxury oasis located on the sparkling Sea of Cortez. Open-air hacienda-style architecture offers spacious luxury suites in varying sizes, all with ocean views.
Monday to Monday (Fixed Check-in Resort)
What to expect: Catering to families and especially child-friendly, the resort also attracts couples with its "quiet" pool and beach hammocks.
Amenity highlights: Surrounded by cushioned teak lounges, heated pools provide year-round swimming until 10 PM. A freeform pool with swim-up bar and infinity edge spills into a lower section. One of the pools is for families where children can enjoy a water slide between levels and parents can enjoy a delicious cocktail at our swim-up bar. The other one is a "quiet" pool for adults only, where one can relax with lounge music. Swimming off the beach is unsafe due to strong undertows, but the beach does offer hammocks under thatched roofs.
This all-inclusive Resort offers 95 Suites “SMOKE FREE ROOMS”. Large furnished balconies provide views of the Sea of Cortez. Ceiling fans supplement air conditioning. Bathrobes, furnish lounging comfort. Other features include flat-screen TVs, DVD players and designer toiletries. Decor includes crown molding, tan marble floors, red marble bathroom vanities, and wrought-iron headboards, chandeliers, and furniture.
• Premium TV channel(s)
• Cable/satellite TV
• Pay movies
• DVD player
• Ceiling fan
• Climate control
• Air conditioning
• Access via exterior corridors
• Blackout drapes
• Internet access - surcharge
• Voice mail
• Coffee/tea maker
• Wake-up calls
• Housekeeping (daily)
• Designer toiletries
• Complimentary toiletries
• Hair dryer
• Makeup mirror
• Massage - (in room, surcharge)
• Shower/tub combination
• Child care (in room, surcharge)
• Electronic/magnetic keys
• Iron/ironing board
• In-room safe
• Clock radio
• Rollaway beds
• Cribs (infant beds) subject to availability
• Cabo Real Golf Course - 1 km (0.75 mi)
• Bledito Beach (safe swimming, water sports) - 1 km (0.75 mi)
• Palmilla Golf Course - 7.75 km (4.75 mi)
• Chileno Beach (safe swimming, snorkeling) - 4.5 km (2.75 mi)
• Santa Maria Beach (safe swimming, snorkeling) - 6.5 km (4 mi)
• Palmilla Beach (safe swimming, snorkeling) - 8.5 km (5.25 mi)
• Cabo del Sol golf courses (two) - 8.25 km (5 mi)
• San José del Cabo downtown - 13.5 km (8.5 mi)
• The Raven Golf Club - 17 km (10.5 mi)
• Médano Beach (safe swimming, water sports) - 18 km (11.25 mi)
• Cabo San Lucas downtown - 18.25 km (11.5 mi)
• Miraflores town - 55 km (34.5 mi)
• Todos Santos town - 104 km (65 mi)
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD): Approximate driving time to the Los Cabos Resort and Spa is 35 minutes and distance is 26.5 km (16.5 mi).
Driving directions from Los Cabos International Airport: Exit airport and turn right onto the Transpeninsular Highway (Hwy 1) through San José del Cabo. Proceed on highway toward Cabo San Lucas. The hotel is located on the left near km marker 18.5.
Carretera Transpeninsular Km 18.5
San Jose Del Cabo, BA 23400
Nearest major airport:
Los Cabos, Mexico (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
Corridor, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Anchored on either end by San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, the hotel corridor stretches 20 miles along the Sea of Cortés. Dozens of resorts—both luxury and economy—offer beachfront paradise to visitors looking to enjoy golf, water sports, sportfishing, swimming, and scuba diving. Snorkeling is also a favorite pastime, and El Chileno and Santa María beaches here offer some of the best venues.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
Passport and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for Incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability.
Pets not allowed
All Suites are SMOKE FREE ROOMS
Check-in time is 4:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM