944 Beauvoir Place
Martinique on the Gulf
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths; 1883 SF +/-; Sleeps up to 10; Pet Friendly!
This single family, one level beach cottage is the perfect place to spend your vacation! The floor plan is so spacious and features vaulted and high ceilings with lots of windows - so much natural light floods this home! It is happy being there! The kitchen features a breakfast nook and also a kitchen bar; ample storage in the cabinets and large pantry; lots of counter space; modern/working appliances (fridge, dishwasher, stove, and microwave); and it is stocked with everything you need to dine in successfully!! You will enjoy the extras like crock-pot, bread maker, and more!
Special features of this home:
• Stocked with books, games, and DVD’s
• Amazon Firestick for access to Netflix, Amazon Movies, and more!
• Large screen porch overlooking the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge – so peaceful and tranquil
• Propane gas grill – extra tank provided
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV’s wit cable and DVD players in each bedroom (living room has extra channels)
• Pack-n-play and booster seat high chair for the little ones
• 4 bikes for guests to use: 2 adult and 2 kid
• Beach chairs and sand toys for guests to use
• Golf cart for guests to use during their stay
• Master Bedroom: king sized bed, large walk in closet, and private bath with large jetted garden tub and walk in shower
• Bedroom 2: King size bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
• Pullout queen sofa bed in living room and queen sized air mattress for extra sleeping arrangements
Martinique is one of the most beautiful beachside communities in the area. It is located on a very quit and serene stretch of beach down Fort Morgan. The east border is the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge and to the west you find a stretch of private beach homes. The community is designed for golf carts, walking, and biking! No homes in Martinique are directly on the beach. Martinique has outstanding amenities: 2 pools (one heated and one gulf front); clay tennis courts; fitness center; meeting rooms; lots of sunning areas around the pools; and boardwalks to the beach! It is a very special place that you will want to return to every year!!