Beautifully furnished in contemporary style
• oak and tiled floors,
• generous sized open-plan living space
• two double bedrooms
• choice of kingsize double or twin beds
• bathroom has a full-size bath with shower over
• kitchen is well-equipped
• lounge and dining seating for 5
• secure bicycle store if needed.
• apartment block has its own car park to the front of the building and communal gardens to the rear.
• allocated parking space
• small balcony with bistro table and two chairs.
• balcony gets morning and evening sun and looks out over well-maintained gardens
This apartment is just a few yards from the City Walls and Walmgate the most ancient of the gated entrances to the old walled city. It is possible to walk along the walls around most of the city centre and past York Minster one of Europe's oldest and most famous gothic cathedrals.
The apartment location is also close to the university campus and is just a minute's walk from two of York's best supermarkets - Waitrose and Morrisons. If you dont want to self-cater, the apartment is a mere five minute walk from some of York's finest restaurants including the Blue Bicycle, J Baker, and other celebrated restaurants in Fossgate.
The city centre, old shopping streets and The Minster can be reached on foot in 15-20 minutes.