Stay 2 nights in September 2018/October 2018 and receive 1 night free (excludes Labor Day Weekend)!! Lesser night free. Book by 7/31/2018!
Very Clean And Comfortable Cabin Home With 3 Bedrooms/2 Full Baths. Upstairs bedrooms and bath makes great setup for multiple families to stay in one house.
New for 2018 Summer Season! (Pictures coming soon!)
* Dish TV in every bedroom including loft!
* Wi-fi for email & light browsing (streaming available for small extra charge)
* Library of over 400 movies on dvd!
* Ping Pong table!
* More games!
* Ninja Coffee Bar coffee maker
* Two Bicycles
* Kayaks (2) provided and conveniently racked at Dunn Ct. Beach
PLEASE NOTE: Pine Mountain Lake Homeowner's Assn charges a $30 per car entry fee. This fee is the responsibility of the guest and does not go to the owner of the individual houses.
Perfect setup for multiple families or families with children. Upstairs bedrooms and bath makes great setup for multiple families to stay in one house.
All Linen/Towels provided at no additional cost.
* Downstairs Bedroom 1 - Queen with private patio (Dish TV and remote)
* Downstairs Bedroom 2 - Queen (Dish TV and remote)
* Upstairs Bedroom 3 - Queen (Dish TV and remote)
* Upstairs Loft 4 - Twin over Full Bunk Bed plus additional Twin Bed (Sleeps 4)
(Separate loft sitting area with Dish TV, remote, and games)
* Downstairs Bathroom (Tub w/shower including handheld sprayer)
* Upstairs Bathroom (Walk-in Shower including handheld sprayer)
Large open great room with fireplace. Full amenity stocked kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and refrigerator/freezer. Dining area off kitchen and overlooking deck seats six (leaf for 8). Nice spacious back deck with a lake view, BBQ, space heater offers additional dining and entertainment space. Stackable washer and dryer inside. Easy parking for 4-5 cars in the driveway.
Located a short walk away from Dunn Court Beach. You can ride, bike or walk to the lake in minutes. The 18 hole golf course is around the bend less than a mile. Bar and restaurant, tennis courts and swimming pool are also located less than a mile away. We also have horse stables where you can book a ride. Also from Dunn Court Beach during the summer you can catch a water taxi (small fee) to Lake marina where you can play volleyball, swim, fish, go boating, rent boats and canoes, paddle boats, paddle boards, sail boats, BBQ yourself or eat at the brand new Marina grill.
Pine Mountain Lake in Groveland is just 8 miles from Don Pedro Lake, 35 miles from Yosemite National Park, 25 miles from Jamestown, 35 miles to Sonora, and near Murphy's, Pine Crest Lake. And in Tuolumne just 40 miles is Black Oak Casino which has restaurants and bowling alley.
There are so many adventures available near your stay in Groveland off Hwy 120, we look forward to having you stay with us!
Please note: No smoking allowed!