Note: New Owners as of 2017. Designer inspired renovation/remodel completed in 2017.
PREPARE TO BE ASTONISHED...
How do we put the experience of our beach front condo into words? It's a challenge, believe us. So we started by giving it a name...”Gulf Front Paradise”. If you're looking for a place that is guaranteed to "wow" you and your family and friends, look no further. Stepping inside the front door of this magnificent space is like stepping into another dimension. One that artistically and intuitively merges a tropical beach cottage style with every imaginable comfort. A coastal modern space with the exquisite sights and sounds of the Emerald Coast. The effect is a spacious stillness that invigorates and nourishes the soul.
The first thing you'll notice about our dwelling is the open, airy and drop-dead-gorgeous interior... a quality we spent a great deal of time and attention perfecting (thanks to an amazing designer with a phenomenal vision). A casual beach cottage feel that is serene, but far from boring, decadent, but with a laid-back charm and intimacy all its own, “Gulf Front Paradise” invites you to come in, slow down, linger for a while and just BE. A veritable wall of floor-to-ceiling windows frames a magnificent view of the gulf coast emerald sea and its pristine white beaches. Four sets of sliding doors... two in the master bedroom and two in the living area... lead to an expansive 30ft covered balcony outfitted with comfy, padded furniture, so perfect for afternoon cocktails while taking in the sights and sounds of the ocean.
Inside the condo, calming shades of white, sand and soft blues are bejeweled with shimmery mirrors and beautiful artwork. Aqua, navy and cobalt blue accents mix things up just enough to keep them invitingly edgy in a clean, understated way. Modern, relaxed furnishings, cozy beds, premium linens and mattresses with 3" memory foam toppers, sofas that are "just right" for taking in a movie on the new 55’ HDTV, a kitchen stocked with everything a seasoned chef could dream of is what makes “Gulf Front Paradise” stand out from all the rest.
What makes "Gulf Front Paradise" the crown jewel of Okaloosa Island?
~ LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. "Gulf Front Paradise" is one of the largest floor plans on the island boasting 1453 square feet of space. Being situated on the top floor makes it perfect for dolphin watching and from the north side guest enjoy expansive views of the Santa Rosa Sound (translation: AMAZING VIEWS IN EVERY DIRECTION!!!)
~ Completely renovated, professionally designed interior with premium everything... from 55’ HDTV's in the bedrooms and living area, to a fully stocked kitchen with all the bells and whistles... including a Keurig coffeemaker, Ninja Blender, Wusthof cutlery and everything you’ll need to cook a gourmet meal.
~ Complimentary beach service (March-October): what could make your day more perfect than a chaise and umbrella with your name on them? Just bring your towel, snacks and a good book (if you like).
“Gulf Front Paradise” is perfect for:
* Couples: Spread out with space, views for miles, and plenty of top floor romance.
* Extended Family: Traveling with the kids and the grandparents? With a master bedroom, a guest room with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, this “Gulf Front Paradise” has room for everyone.
* Large Family: Looking for a condo that can accommodate Mom, Dad, and a handful of children... this is a great fit!
* Families Vacationing Together: The layout of “Gulf Front Paradise” is perfect for two smaller families traveling together, easily sleeping two couples and a couple kids.
* Holiday Revelers: Our condo is perfect for holiday celebrations, especially Thanksgiving with our oversized kitchen and dining areas. Or want something different; try Christmas or New Year's on the beach. Maybe make a new annual tradition by attending the famous Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival each June; fun for the whole family with food, live music and boats from around the world fill the Santa Rosa Sound. And from the north side of your top floor “Gulf Front Paradise”, you have the perfect viewing spot for the spectacular 4th of July fireworks. Annual art exhibits, International Food & Wine Festival, Emerald Coast Poker Run; the list goes on and on.
* Beach Lovers: Do you appreciate a good view? From your top floor perch, you can see the pristine white beaches and Emerald waters for miles and miles. It doesn't get any better that this!
"Gulf Front Paradise" is located in Surf Dweller Condominiums, Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Escape to Fort Walton Beach and enjoy the powder white beach and crystal clear waters where Surf Dweller resides. Enjoy the community amenities at Surf Dweller which include two lighted tennis courts, large pool with expansive deck and covered pavillion. Outdoor pool heated seasonally. Fenced kiddie pool. Community grills for all your afternoon barbeques. Enjoy a beach getaway away from the crowds while still remaining close to shopping and entertainment. The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island has several restaurants for you to enjoy as well as evening entertainment. Destin, Florida is only a few minutes east for more shopping, dining and entertainment!
VACATION MEMORIES DON'T COME WITH DO-OVERS. WE'RE HERE TO MAKE SURE YOURS ARE THE SWEETEST EVER.
We know your cherished vacation time is precious to you. And we want to do everything we can to ensure your memories are as close to perfect as this side of heaven can be. So, if you're wondering whether "Gulf Front Paradise" is a good match for you, let us help. We believe every guest we serve has the right to a personalized vacation that's tailored to their needs and wish lists.