At this beautiful vibrant mountain home you'll have the Colorado mountain vacation experience because our guests are eligible for complementary skiing and golf at Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Abasin, Vail and Beaver Creek.
The Aspen Leaf House is a warm, lively and newly constructed home with lots of personality and charm, just minutes away from the Breckenridge Ski Resort. Nestled into the surrounding
alpine environment, there are incredible views from every room and every window of this luxury 3-bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms vacation home.
The inviting and well equipped kitchen allows you to simmer soup on the island ceramic cook top while enjoying the magnificent views from the kitchen windows. The living room is a perfect place for relaxing after a day on the slopes, shopping , rafting, hiking , biking and sightseeing with comfy seating you'll melt into, a gas fireplace, a big screen TV and a top-notch sound stereo system. The bedrooms and bathrooms are full of creature comforts too, with heated floors and towel bars, quality linens and robes , and beautiful artwork and woodwork.
Check out the reviews and book your Breckenridge vacation now at the Aspen Leaf House.
• COMPLIMENTARY SKIING and GOLF
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• DeLonghi coffee/espresso maker, 4 slice toaster, crockpot, Starbucks coffee press & all utensils.
• 60” LCD TV with built-in surround system (outdoor speakers in the front deck & hot tub area), CD/DVD player
• LCD TV’s in all bedrooms, Bose surround system in master and Bose Ipod SoundDock in “Dream” bedroom.
• High speed wireless internet access and FREE long distance telephone within U.S.
• Fully stocked pantry with paper and dry goods.
• X-Box and games, sleds for the kids and telescope for star gazing
• Heated garage to store all your gear
• Two (2) mountain bicycles
• Electrolux front loading washer and dryer
• All linens and towels provided, and even plush robes and all laundry supplies.