About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
The trendy industrial décor of this one bedroom & one bathroom apartment goes well in the neighborhood of LOHI. Located on a tree lined street in the West Highlands. With walking distance to many great restaurants, bars & coffee shops. Plenty of nightlife options to choose from as well.
Enjoy the Brand New Renovated Bathroom!
We can provide an air mattress in the living room to accommodate the 3rd guest. This unit is part of a 4plex and is on the bottom level. We also have one free parking spot & offer bag drop off!
Quiet & private place in a sort after location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Please note this unit has central heating but is NOT central AC. An air conditioning unit is available in the apartment in the living room for summer. It is a free standing window unit.
This industrial chic designed apartment which includes hardwood floors & an attention to detail will allow you to relax in style after a day of exploring the city.
Our apartment is fully furnished, very comfortable and professionally cleaned prior to each stay. We provide everything a hotel would – down to the soap and makeup remover! Inside our unit you will find:
• Completely renovated and furnished with MODERN FURNITURE and details like bed side reading lights, cozy plush throws for the living area and bedroom.
• FULL KITCHEN - microwave, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, and kitchen ware down to the Tupperware for yummy leftovers– all you bring is food and YOU!
• BRAND NEW FULLY STOCKED BATHROOM – adjustable shower nozzle and essentials like - hairdryer, towels and washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
• Shared PATIO right outside of the apartment.
• Private & free easily accessible PARKING.
• 48 inch smart TV with FULL cable and access to login to your own Netflix or Amazon account.(Over 100 stations including local and cable).
• Blue tooth speaker with easy plug in for your enjoyment.
• QUEEN SIZED BED with a firm mattress, down comforter, queen pillows.
• Safe and easy walking distance to some of the best eateries in Denver –Lola, Uncle, Root Down, Ale House, Old Major and Little Man Ice Cream just to name a few.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About Sarsha Huntington
My husband & I are Australia's that have moved to the amazing Rocky Mountains! We are big adrenaline junkies. We love the outdoors & are passionate about travel. We love living in Denver & love to get out and ride bikes, eat at the cafes, see the sights, snowboard & especially experience the mountains.
Sarsha Huntington purchased this Apartment in 2016
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great Highlands apartment
Great location for our needs. Had all the amenities 2 people would need, along with convenient off-street parking. Would come back again.