Inviting three-bedroom, four-bath condominium on the 14th floor of Phoenix West is ready to make vacation memories to last a lifetime. The condo, with tile throughout, sleeps 12.
· Living area features a plush Queen sofa sleeper, additional couch, two armchairs, and a large flatscreen television.
· Kitchen features all new appliances, granite countertops and soft white cabinetry. A large breakfast bar with five, high-backed seats rounds out the fully equipped kitchen area.
· Overlooking the Gulf through floor-to-ceiling glass windows, a modern style is highlighted in the dining area with a large wood table with six chair plus two additional ones, if needed.
· Master bedroom features a rustic wood furniture set, a King-size sleigh bed and a flatscreen TV.
· Ensuite master bathroom features a jetted bathtub, countertop with a double-sink vanity and a separate step-in shower.
· Second bedroom features two Queen-size beds with ornate headboards, a flatscreen TV and an ensuite bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
· Third bedroom features two Queen-size beds with white wood headboards, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an ensuite bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
· Off the hallway is a fourth bathroom with a step-up shower and tucked away behind folding doors is a full-size washer and dryer.
· The large, tiled balcony offer breathtaking views of the Gulf and high-end rattan furniture with ample cushioning and a round table.
Phoenix West features a lazy river with corkscrew slide, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a kiddie pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a grilling area.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 4.3 miles east of State Highway 59.