Tucked along a picturesque hillside overlooking the calm azure waters of Pacquereau Bay, Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is a breathtaking complement to the beauty of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Adjacent to Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, this luxurious resort is reminiscent of a quaint village surrounded by a secluded beach with amazing views of the Bay and St. Thomas harbor. Like the nearby historic town of Charlotte Amalie, the overall design reflects the Danish and British architectural influences set admidst a colorful tropical landscape.
• Elegantly appointed 2-bedroom/2-bath villas with all the comforts & conveniences of home
• Separate living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchen, and private balcony or terrace
• Villas offer multiple Televisions, DVD player, and washer/dryer
• Luxurious master suite with king-size bed and oversized soaking tub
• This hotel has a smoke-free policy