Studio open space , 1 Bath (Sleeps 2)
Air Conditioned and a nice Little Terrace :)
4th floor with stairs access.
Located at a typical street, the apartment was fully recovered.
From the little terrace a dazzling view over down town Baixa, one of the most multicultural spots in Lisbon, and Lisbon´s Castle will accompany you over your stay.
In this little spot of sunshine, you'll have the opportunity to be situated in the heart of Lisbon, more precisely at the renewed neighborhood on the castle hill (mentioned by Monocle magazine in its 70 Issue)
The apartment will specially please people who want to meet Lisbon by walking or by transports: 4 minutes far from the mythic 28 tram, buses, subway station and 6 minutes walking to the Castle our Downtown.
A unique set of tips will be waiting for you when you arrive to the apartment…the pages missing for a perfect stay!
• 100 meters walking from parking (daily fees).
• 100 meters walking from a supermarket.
• Metro Stations: Martim Moniz, Praça da Figueira or Rossio (5 minutes walk)
. Floor 4 of 4
• Built: XVIII Century
• Date of recovery of apartment: 2016
• Orientation: East / West
• View of the city and castle
Do not miss
• The historic center of Lisbon: Castelo, Mouraria, Baixa Pombalina.
• The new Martin Moniz square: restaurants, bars do not miss the Lisbon Story Center and get to know the history of Lisbon.
• The nightlife of Castelo, Mouraria and Bairro Alto. The night's at Cais do Sodre.
• Eclectic restaurants in the neighborhood.
• The Chapitô - bar / animation overlooking Lisbon - a few meters from the apartment.
• The belvederes of Lisbon: S. Pedro de Alcântara, Santa Catarina, Senhora do Monte.
Advices and tips from the locals
• Experience living Lisbon at its center, close to all the places to visit for an unforgettable stay, a few minutes’ walk from what the city has to offer, stroll your trip away!
• Enjoy visiting Sintra and Cascais: train to Sintra (in Rossio - 7 minutes walking) and Cascais (Cais do Sodré - 12 minures walking), trip about 30 minutes.
• See Lisbon from the other side of the Tagus river: boats across the river Tejo - Cacilhas - at Cais do Sodré; trip about 8 minutes.
• Children are welcome.
• Pets not allowed
Arrivals after 20:00 o'clock are charged on €30
Full respect for my neighbours