A spacious ground floor cottage, set in the historic and picturesque
village of Snape in the Yorkshire Dales, a short stroll away from the
local pub, tea room and village shop. The lovely market towns of Bedale
and Leyburn are just a short drive away. The cottage boasts a
comfortable lounge with dining area and bifold patio doors that lead
onto the pretty garden. The king size bedroom also looks out onto the
garden and benefits from bifold doors and its own en suite shower room.
The cottage can also be booked with DS340 Parr Cottage and DS341 Castle
View to sleep a maximum of 10 people in three properties.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: 30 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round, booking restrictions apply for
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, lounge, kitchen, en suite shower room.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player, unlimited WiFi available free
* General: Gas central heating, flame effect electric wall mounted fire
in the lounge.
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, ceramic hob, electric oven & grill,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: All on one level, ground floor.
* Outdoors: Decked patio area, lawn, outdoor furniture, a barbecue and
fuel can be supplied at an extra cost. if needed.
* Parking: Ample parking on the gravel area at the front of the
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take