Situated in the beautiful Harwood Dale close to Scarborough and Robin
Hoods Bay, Woodpeckers Cottage is a spacious property with an
attractive garden to the front and side, where you can sit and admire
the most amazing views of the dale and surrounding hills. This charming
cottage, set on one level on the ground floor, has a spacious living
and dining room, a separate kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms and a
family bathroom. The house also offers private off road parking and is
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Pets: One dog allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, free unlimited WiFi.
* General: Biomass heating, electric storage heaters, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric ceramic hob, electric oven and grill, fridge
freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Set all on one level.
* Outdoors: Garden to the front and side of the house with outside
seating and barbecue.
* Parking: Private off street parking available outside the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking