About this rental
Floating Cottage with 1 Bedroom, 1 double sofa bed,1 full bath, A/C, TV and Wifi
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for small childrenNot suitable for small children
No smoking - outside onlyoutside only
Max guests: 3 - may consider 2 adults and 2 childrenmay consider 2 adults and 2 children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please do not cook lobster inside the cottage, owners can provide tenants with propane outdoor burner and lobster pot
- Complete and return the attached rental agreement as soon as possible..
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Gordon HopkinsAsk a question
What makes this Cottage unique
Ketch Cottage is a modern floating cottage located at a private dock on the LaHave River in Pleasantville. This location is convenient for beaches, wineries and close to Bridgewater. The protected warm waters of the river are great for kayaking, fishing and watercraft activities. Keywords: unique, waterfront, beach, beautiful, coastal living, access to yacht club, Bridgewater, Risser's Beach, Green Bay, Crescent, dock, deck, wharf, boat launch, LaHave bakery, boats, sail boat, fun, relaxing, furnished, comfortable, paradise, haven, BBQ, outdoor living, WIFI, Netflix, ocean, beach combing, romantic, getaway, close to amenities, wine tours.