Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Cadogan Street III is a five bedroom, four bathroom home in Chelsea. This home’s three sitting rooms are all white-painted, with charming furnishings (many antique) and pretty accessories, and its dining room and kitchen are decorated in the same laidback style. The master bedroom is simple, yet very inviting, with its unfussy furniture, nature-inspired artworks and sleek ensuite. The area’s quiet and exclusive, but nearby Pavilion Road is lined with boutiques and eateries. Sloane Square, where you’ll find more smart shops and the nearest tube station, is just a seven-minute walk away.:
- This home is spread over five floors with no internal elevator.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- There is a tennis court in the communal gardens which is available upon request.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot there is now outdoor furniture in the garden.
- There is an air-conditioning unit in the master bedroom only. Between june and september, we'll place fans in all other bedrooms. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Starting in march, there will be internal construction work, taking place in the home next door. This will take place between 8 am - 6 pm on monday to friday and between 8 am - 1 pm on saturdays. On sundays and public holidays there will be no works. Noise can be heard inside the home and there will be scaffolding over the conservatory.