Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Chipstead Street is a four bedroom, four bathroom home in Fulham. First up inside is the classic sitting room, which leads into a black-and-white contemporary kitchen with windows onto the garden. Below, you’ll find the second sitting room – jazzier, thanks to a purple sofa and zebra-patterned rug – and a playroom, too. Upstairs, the master bedroom’s more stylish still, with its rich colour palette, eye-catching paintings and state-of-the-art ensuite. Close to green Eel Brook Common, you’re within walking distance of many local shops and eateries. It’s an eight-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Parsons Green.:
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- The tv pictured in the master ensuite is not in use.
- Two loveable guinea pigs live in this home. They won't be around during your stay but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- The bunk bed in the fourth bedroom will comfortably sleep one adult on the bottom bunk, and one additional adult on the top bunk.
- This home has smart tvs, so while the tvs show on-demand services they do not show live terrestrial channels.
- There is air conditioning in the master, third and fourth bedrooms, plus the second sitting room and the kitchen. Between the months of june and september we will place fans in all other bedrooms. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- There is construction work going on in the home next door. Please note that this will be going on from monday to friday, 7 am - 8 pm and saturdays, sundays and public holidays from 9 am - 8 pm.