Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Neal Street is a three bedroom, one bathroom home in Covent Garden. Although full of classic details – wood floors, panelled walls, a beautiful tiled fireplace – this home’s living areas have a relaxed air, thanks to elegant-but-unfussy furnishings. The three bedrooms are fairly simply done, but for their many charming antiques (the master’s king-sized bed is an especially lovely piece). The area’s central and buzzing, and you’ll find plenty of places to eat and drink within easy reach. You’re also close to some of the city’s finest theatres and museums, and just a five-minute walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station.:
- This home is spread over four floors, with no internal elevator.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The ceiling's height on the top floor's landing is low.
- Some noise from the pub on the street can be heard from inside the home. It's most noticeable during summer evenings until closing time which is 11pm.
- This home is in an old building and has unique creaks and quirks.
- The twin beds in the third bedroom can be turned into a king size bed. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- There is a small double bed in the second bedroom. It can sleep two people, but is more comfortable for one.
- There is no wardrobe in the twin bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.