Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Sunset Plaza Terrace is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Hollywood Hills. Stylishly but unpretentiously furnished, with a characterful collection of accessories (there’s everything from a photography lamp to a Buddha statue) this home’s open-plan living area has a mellow vibe. The bedrooms – white-painted and simply styled – are peaceful places. Outside there’s not one but two patios – both with places to dine, one with a hot tub too. Tucked away deep in the Hollywood Hills, you’re still with easy reach of Sunset Strip. And it’s only a ten-minute drive to the shops, bars and restaurants of West Hollywood.:
- There is unrestricted street parking in front of this home and on spot in front of the garage.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- The tv's in this home have smart tv features. There is no cable.
- The fireplaces in this home are decorative only.
- This home is built into the side of the hill and there are many stairs leading from the front door to the main living spaces and patios.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot, the homeowner has added some art to the walls throughout the home.