Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Stucco-fronted and four floors tall, Elgin Crescent VIII is nothing if not traditional. The entrance hallway leads to the sitting room on the left, which has tall bay windows at either end. It’s furnished traditionally too, with a chaise longue, a grand piano and two working fireplaces. To the right, the office leads out to the paved garden, and downstairs is the contemporary kitchen.
The dining room, on the right, has lacquered artwork and a long table for twelve. On the first floor, the bathroom is followed by the light-blue double bedroom, then the vintage master which stands the test of time – it has a floral bed canopy and a marbled ensuite. Up again are two bathrooms, and two more bedrooms. The third bedroom is straight ahead, and on the right is another double, with pastel walls and a wrought-iron bedstead.:
- This home is an old victorian building spread over four floors.
- This is a much loved family home which shows some signs of wear and tear.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Since the onefinestay photo shoot, the piano has been removed from the home.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.