This converted barn is offers panoramic views out across the glorious West Wales countryside and up over towards the Preseli Mountains. Pet-friendly and with all the attractions of West Wales are just a short drive away making this the perfect base for you holiday in West Wales.
- Size – sleeps 6 in three bedrooms. Travel coat and airbed also available.
- Beds – Two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom, one extra airbed available.
- Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, double bedroom, master bathroom, cloakroom, utility room, double bedroom with en-suite, twin bedroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – electric oven, dishwasher, full sized fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, washing machine.
- Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD , selection of books, and games.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. please bring own cot linen.
- Outside – enclosed garden, garden table and furniture. Large lawned area, perfect for families and pets.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided for use in cottage - please bring own beach towels. Wi-Fi available. Initial supply of logs included. Complimentary welcome pack provided on arrival, which includes essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and cake.
- Pets – 2 pets welcome at £30 per pet.
- No smoking.
- Supermarket delivery is available.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.