LOCATION OF THE APARTMENT
Apartment Nikolea is located in Necujam on the island of Solta. Solta is a lovely wooded island and is a popular getaway for Split citizens escaping the sultry summer heat. The island’s main entry point is Rogač, where ferries from Split tie up on the edge of a large bay.
Necujam is a small village situated on the northern part of the island. It lies on the biggest and beautiful bay of the island of Šolta which gravitates towards the central beach. The first thing, you will discover in Necujam, is the beaches on both sides of the bay and a long seafront promenade. The bay comprises of eight small coves which feature spacious pebble beaches with clear sea and dense pine forests that provide comfortable shade during hot summer days.
While staying in Nečujam, endeavour yourself in exploring the island. Šolta is an island yet to be discovered. It is worth taking one day trips or some kind of exploration adventure. Some popular places on the island include Grohote, Stomorska and Maslinica. Everywhere you go, you can find beautiful secluded bays which are filled with hidden beaches and are great for bathing, snorkelling, swimming, fishing, etc. As soon as you move away from the shores, you will be stunned by the powerful, open deep blue sea that will take you to the nearby islands of Vis and Hvar.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APARTMENT
Apartment Nikolea is a two-bedroom apartment. The apartment is 75 m2 and accommodates 6 people.
There are altogether three double beds. In the first bedroom, there are two double beds. The first double bed is located on the ground floor while the other bed is situated on a mezzanine which can be accessed by stairs. In the second bedroom, there is one double bed.
The greatest feature of the apartment is its big terrace. It has an outdoor dining space with outdoor furniture where you can enjoy sitting down and watch spectacular views of the entire Necujam, the main beach, the sea and the surrounding landscape.
Inside, the apartment features an open-floor living room and kitchen and a full bathroom. In the living room, there is a couch and coffee table. The kitchen is a full kitchen which comes with a stove, oven, refrigerator and all the needed utensils and cutlery. The bathroom is a modern bathroom which has a shower, toilet and sink.
Apartment Nikolea is located in Necujam on the island of Solta. The villa has its own parking space right on the premises. The nearest beach is located 50 m or a 1-min walk from the apartment.
Solta is well connected to the mainland with frequent ferries departing from Split and arriving at Rogac harbour.
Although, there are bus lines that run through the whole island, the easiest way to come to the apartment is by car. When you arrive in Rogac, there are several roads which lead to Necujam and which all of them pass Grohote, the largest town and administrative centre of Solta.
- Grocery Store – Ribola Market: 270 m (4-min walk from the apartment)
- Restaurant – Konoba Tamaris: 150 m (2-min walk from the apartment)
- Caffe bar – Baric Nautika: 93 m (1-min walk from the apartment)
- Night bar – Phil’s Bar: 97 m (1-min walk from the apartment)
- Ferry Port – Rogac Port, Rogac: 6,3 km (16-min drive from the apartment)
- Supetar Beach: 50 m (1-min walk from the apartment)
- Necujam Beach: 240 m (3-min walk from the apartment)
- Sabina Beach: 1,3 km (3-min drive from the apartment)
- Uvala Tiha (Quiet Bay): 850 m (2-min drive from the apartment)
- Rogač: 6,3 km (15-min drive from the apartment)
- Grohote: 4,6 km (12-min drive from the apartment)
- Stomorska: 6 km (14-min drive from the apartment)
- Maslinica: 13,6 (18-min drive from the apartment)
By booking this apartment, you are agreeing to these house rules:
- The apartment is suitable for all children.
- Smoking is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- Security deposit: €100 (paid on site)
- Leave the apartment clean and tidy when you are checking out.
After you have booked the apartment, we will provide you with the contact information of the owner of the apartment, so you could talk with the owner about your check-in.
However, do not worry, if you need anything, we will provide you with support before and during your stay at your apartment. Therefore, you can, with no hesitations, contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible.