Watercrag is a stone built detached bungalow, located in a premium
position in the village of Gunnerside. This renovated property benefits
a woodburning stove in the lounge (welcome pack of fuel provided),
private parking and a delightful terraced garden to the rear. The
property is within walking distance of the local tea room, pub and
restaurant that this popular village has to offer. There are far
reaching views over the Swaledale countryside and meadows. Nearby Hawes
and Reeth offer a great range of quirky shops, tea rooms and
traditional Dales pubs. This is an ideal property for family or small
groups of friends looking to holiday together in The Yorkshire Dales
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 6 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge,/diner, kitchen, bathroom
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 Zip & Link single beds (can be single or super
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, woodburning stove (welcome pack of fuel
* General: Oil storage heating, wood burning stove (welcome fuel
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer,
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: Located on one floor, ground floor.
* Parking: Street parking for 1 car by the garage outside the property
on a first come first served basis, further free parking is available
in the village 200 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take