Bright, comfortable and newly refurbished (March 2019) 2 bedroom apartment, in a traditional XIX century Pombline style building off Largo do Carmo at the heart of Chiado, Lisbon's trendy historic centre. Facing a quiet street, the flat is close to many of Lisbon's main sightseeing attractions and has plenty of nearby amenities and shopping facilities. Ideal for 1 or 2 couples, or a small family.
The 2 bedrooms apartment, measuring approximately 60m²/650ft², is fully equipped and has split bathroom facilities, with the WC and shower in separate spaces (each space with a sink). It also features a living room, dining room and a well equipped kitchen. It’s located on the 3rd floor (no lift). Linen and towels are provided and there is Wi-Fi connection and cable TV. The apartment is extremely centrally located and well connected to Lisbon's transport network.
Our guests will have full access to the entire flat and:
- Cable TV and wireless WiFi;
- 500 thread count white cotton sheets;
- White cotton towels;
- Kitchen with oven, fridge with small freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and toaster;
- Separate dinning room with 4 seater dining table.
- Final price includes under Admin Charges the daily municipal tourist tax charged by Lisbon for each guest at €2/person per day.