Nice apartment located behind the Botanical Garden of Naples, in a quiet street, about ten minutes from the subway (line 1 and line 2) with which you can easily reach every point of the city. Simple area to reach on foot or by car, possibility of parking (not guarded) on the street if there is room.
Nearby you can visit:
- Botanical Garden (about 300 meters)
- Church of San Giovanni a Carbonara (ca 700 meters)
- Museum of the Treasure of San Gennaro (about 1 km)
- Duomo (ca 1 km)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso
- Garden and Hypogeum of Babuk
Other areas that we recommend to view just over 1 km:
- Sansevero Chapel, where it is possible to admire the Veiled Christ
- Via San Gregorio Armeno, in the historic center of Naples, a famous street for artisan crib shops
- Church of San Domenico Maggiore
... and much more, thanks to the nearby subways!