Perched on the peaceful south facing banks of the River Thames, 2 mins from the historic Oxford city centre, there truly isn't a better base for your Oxford stay!
Discover Oxford by foot - Colleges, Westgate Centre, Christ Church - all under a 10 min walk. Catch a 24/7 bus to London and Airports from across the road!
Double bedroom + balcony overlooking picturesque river - Separate twin bedroom - Equipped kitchen - Living room - Bathroom - Front and back garden
What more could you possibly want for your trip to Oxford...
City centre location? Check!
Peaceful street? Check!
Great views? Check!
Double Bedroom - Balcony overlooking the River Thames
Twin Bedroom - Overlooking private back garden
*All beds are dressed in hotel-quality linen*
- Bathroom - Bathtub, shower, toilet and wash basin
- Washing Machine with drying rack
*Bath towels, hand towels, bath mat and travel-size toiletries provided*
- TV with Amazon fire stick (Netflix, iPlayer etc.)
- Book shelves and a plethora of books
- Comfy sofa and arm chair
- Small desk and office chair
*WiFi runs throughout the entire of the property*
- Front garden with patio furniture. Overlooking River Thames
- Small back garden
- Kettle, Toaster, Microwave
- Oven & Electric Hobs
- Fridge & Freezer
- Pots, Pans, Kitchen Utensils
- Plates, Crockery, Cutlery, Glasses, Mugs
Oxford City Centre and all it's attractions are under a 5 minute walk away from my home. In the city centre you will find the Oxford Train Station, however just across the road you can catch a 24/7 bus to London (Oxford Tube, X90) and surrounding airports (Stops S2 & S4).
Parking: Unfortunately there is no parking on my premise however Oxpens Car Park and Westgate Car Park (can book online) are around the corner. Please also check out JustPark online for super cheap nearby options.
- Westgate shopping centre - 5 minutes walk - a brand new complex with a plethora of shops, on-top of the roof bars/ restaurants, cinema, supermarkets, and fantastic views across the city from the roof.
- Oxford University - comprising a variety of institutions, including 38 constituent colleges. - For any big Harry Potter fans, please make sure to visit The “Great Hall”, Christ Church College.
- Ashmolean Museum, Bodleian Library, The University Museum of Natural History, Pitt Rivers Museum, Radcliffe Camera, St. Mary's Church are all worth a visit.
- Hire a punt and see Oxford from the Thames and tributaries. Stop for lunch as the Victoria Arms.
- The Folly and The Head of the River are both fantastic riverside pubs/ restaurants worth going to - 2 minute walk.
Blenheim Palace: 20 min drive
Bicester Village: 25 min drive
Guests will have private access to the entirety of this property along with front and back garden use.
My property management team and I will be available 24/7 via email, or phone to provide any assistance you may need.
Warning: there is a gate to my property but beyond that is the river with no barrier or fence, therefore please take caution if bringing children.
Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is before 11am.
Please note that you will be charged for lost keys and call outs, so please be careful not to lose them.
Unfortunately there is no parking on my premise however Oxpens Car Park and Westgate Car Park (can book online) are around the corner. Please also check out JustPark online for super cheap nearby options.
The house is just along from Folly Bridge, a stone bridge built on the site of the ford over which oxen could be driven across the Isis, the ancient name given to the river Thames as it runs through Oxford. Oxford, was initially known as "Oxenaforda", meaning "ford of the oxen". "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll originated as a story told on a boat trip which began at Folly Bridge.
Oxford City Centre and all it's attractions are a short walk from my home. Oxford Train Station is five mins by taxi, and buses running 24/7 to London (Oxford Tube, X90), Heathrow and Gatwick from across the road.