- Beautifully modernised Georgian Townhouse in sought after Grange areas
- 3 double Bedrooms with baby room, 2 bathrooms.
- Large Kitchen/Dining room with separate living room.
- Enough parking for 2 cars outside the front of the house.
- A short walk from the Meadows area of Edinburgh and the major festival venues.
Guests will have complete access to the property throughout their stay. The garden is shared with the neighbours but is easily large enough to be shared.
The Grange (originally St Giles' Grange) is a suburb of Edinburgh, about one and a half miles south of the city centre, with Morningside and Greenhill to the west, Newington to the east, and Marchmont to the north. It is a conservation area characterised by large late Victorian stone-built villas, often with very large gardens.