Our rental is in an ideal location at the entrance of the Ile de Ré in Rivedoux-Plage, just 5-minutes from the beach. You'll love having a fitness centre, a sauna, an outdoor pool, and more on-site!
• Studio with a zip bed or a sofa bed
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
• Well-Being Centre available on-site
• Free Outdoor Parking
• Coin-operated washer and dryer on-site
• Wi-Fi Available
• Bike Rental and Storage on-site
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Just as you arrive on the Ile de Ré in Rivedoux-Plage, the only village on the island that has 2 beaches, you will find yourself at our cozy 24m2 rental. Spend your vacation partaking in a number of water activities like windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, boat tours, or more. If you want a slower pace, spend your holiday tanning on one of the 2 beaches in the area listening to the peaceful sound of lapping waves.
Our studio features a zip bed (2x80) or a sofa bed. Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy and bright space. Sit back and read a good book on our sofa. Stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. If you'd like to enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony or terrace, please request this with our team upon booking!
Prepare for the day in our 1 bathroom. Travelling light? You can rent towels on-site for €8/set.
Whip up a meal in our equipped KITCHENETTE. You can enjoy all of your meals at our dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Odalys Rêve d'Ile on the Ile de Ré, where our property is conveniently located. This new residence offers terraced houses with colourful shutters mirroring the typical style of the island. For an additional fee, enjoy access to the well-being centre (sauna, hammam), laundry facilities, and the breakfast room serving breakfast. Stay in shape in the fitness centre before diving into the outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from April to the end of September).
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
Learn more about the history of France at Musée Du Platin, located on the island and just an 11-minute drive away. If you feel like exploring, go for a hiking adventure, cycling or on a horse-drawn carriage ride. Explore the daily markets that take place in the village or wander over to its neighbouring town, La Rochelle, and go to the aquarium. The opportunities for fun are endless!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• This is the only island in the area with 2 beaches!
• Get a feel for local culture by checking out the markets that occur daily
• Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee
• Bedding configurations in the studio vary - please specify your preferences with our team
• If you'd like to enjoy the fresh air on your private balcony or terrace, please request this with our friendly team upon booking
• Conveniently rent towels on-site for €8/set
• Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning is available from €60
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
• Upon arrival, a €300/apartment damage deposit will be collected, along with a small daily tourist tax per person
• ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid