Your holiday rental in La Flotte is only 100m from the sea, the port, and shops! This is the perfect location to experience the best of the Ile de Ré. After a great day outside, return to our cozy and bright unit, built in the classic style of the Ile de Ré. Other features you'll love:
• Cozy studio with a Double sofa bed
• Equipped Kitchenette
• Private Terrace or Loggia
• On-site bike storage
• Games Area with Ping Pong and Pétanque
• Wi-Fi Available
• Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
• Public Parking Available Nearby
• Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Come and stay on the Ile de Ré and enjoy a relaxing vacation in our bright and classic unit! Enjoy a myriad of activities in the area like windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing, and boat tours. If water isn't your thing, rent a bike on-site for an extra fee and cycle around the island. Hiking and horse-drawn carriages are also available nearby and there are daily markets in the surrounding villages! Our rental is the perfect base for all of your adventures.
Our cozy 24m2 LIVING AREA features a Double sofa bed. Turn on the TV and catch up on your favourite French shows and movies. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. After a great day outside, step out onto the terrace or loggia and breathe the fresh air!
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels INCLUDED.
Prepare a delicious meal in the fitted KITCHENETTE that contains a ceramic hob, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup! Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities and perks you're sure to love when you stay at Odalys Hotel Les Hauts de Cocraud, where our property is conveniently located. The kids will love the playground, while the kids at heart share laughs on the ping pong table or petanque ground. You'll also love having easy access to bike rentals, bike storage, and the on-site heated outdoor pool, open from mid-April to September. Enjoy an end of stay cleaning, FREE of charge!
We recommend bringing a car to get around the area, and there is free public parking available nearby.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
Learn more about the history of France at Musée Du Platin, located on the island and just an 11-minute drive away. If you feel like exploring, go for a hiking adventure, cycling or on a horse-drawn carriage ride. Explore the daily markets that take place in the village or wander over to its neighbouring town, La Rochelle, and go to the aquarium. The opportunities for fun are endless!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• This property is only a 100m from the beach!
• Bed linen and towels are INCLUDED, along with an end of stay cleaning
• Rent bikes on-site to cycle around the island
• Wi-Fi is available on-site from €8/day
• Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €55/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed
• Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a €300/apartment damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not valid