Enjoy your stay in our fresh urban apartment with jacuzzi, just 0.50km from Piraeus Port. Located in the area of Piraeus, our apartment offers the perfect choice to relax while you have plenty of options getting around Piraeus & Athens’ major attractions via the Train Station (Green Line M1). Suitable for families, couples, lone adventurers and business travelers.
The apartment measures 75m² and it's located at the 2nd of the building. The apartment consists of a master bedroom with a large double bed. There is also a jacuzzi area, a spacious dining area inside the kitchen’s space and a main bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal. The living room has a sofa-bed, a television and a fireplace. There is a also a cute balcony with nice city view toward Piraeus. There you can enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon.
► Main features:
• Double bed
• Sofa bed
• Balcony with city view
• Dining table
• Wireless internet - Wifi
• Coffee machine
• Electric Kettle
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
The cleaning fee is 30 euros.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through stairs from Aitolikou street.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
The owner or someone of his trust will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
• Piraeus Port (0.6km)
• Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum (8km)
• Filopappou Hill (7km)
• Temple of Hephaestus (7.5km)
• Gazi-Technopoli (7km)
• Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (4.9km)
• Flisvos Marina (4.8km)
• University of Pireaus (1.8km)
• TEI Pireaus (3.9km)
• Nikaia Hospital (2.8km)
• Archaelogical Museum of Piraeus (2km)
► Nearby places of interest
* Walking time noted
Banks, Super Markets, grocery shops, bakery and more in short walking distance.
• Super market “Bazaar Supermarket”
• Restaurant “Vasilainas”
• Café/Bar “My Cafe”
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Monastiraki” Metro station. Then you pick up the Train (Green line M1) towards “Piraeus” where you disembark. From there you will walk, about 15 minutes, to the building.
Other Things to Note:
► We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services either via luxury mini vans or uber-like vehicles, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
Also the cleaning fee is 30 euros.
• Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 8AM - 10PM