Beautiful lake house with 4 bedrooms/3 baths
Escape with your family to enjoy relaxing lake living. Situated on Lake Jackson, less than 60 minutes from downtown Atlanta, on a beautiful lake setting with fun water activities for the whole family and beautiful sunsets.
As you walk in you are wowed by the view! The main floor has a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a great room that opens onto a huge deck overlooking the lake. The large outside deck, shaded by trees and cooled with lake breezes has spacious sitting areas, dining area and two gas fire pits.
The lower level has a great room with a big screen TV, wine cooler & ice-maker, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Walk out of the lower level to a large screened porch with a ping pong table and another covered patio with rocking chairs.
The flat grassy yard is great for kids to play on and there is a hammock nestled under a large shade trees near the water’s edge. The dock has a large swimming platform and lounge chairs to sunbathe, relax and fish. 3 kayaks and a paddle board are available for your use.
Martin’s Marina is located 5 minutes down the road where they have a boat launching area, pontoon boat rentals, marine services and Lake Side Restaurant
Dining space: dining table in the great room off the kitchen seats 6, the kitchen island has 4 bar-stools and the outside dining table on the deck seats 8
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
• Bedroom 1: on main level king bed - great lake view
• Bedroom 2: on main level: 2 sets of bunk beds and a daybed with trundle (6 twin mattresses) great lake view
• Bedroom 3: on lower level queen bed with walkout patio and great lake view
• Bedroom 4: on lower level with 2 queen beds (no lake view)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
• Bathroom 1 on main with 2 sinks and tub/shower
• Bathroom 2 en-suite off master with a shower
• Bathroom 3 on lower level with shower
Outdoor speakers on deck and dock fully compatible to play wireless from your phone and iPads. Wifi at dock and throughout the house
70 inch 4K TV in main room with Netflix and HBO
50 inch TV with Xbox and Wii in the lower level family room