3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom including Mezzanine bedroom with private bathroom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Matériel BB à dispositionMatériel BB à disposition
No pets - Les animaux ne sont malheureusement pas autorisés.Les animaux ne sont malheureusement pas autorisés.
Smoking allowed - à l'extérieur de la maison avec un cendrierà l'extérieur de la maison avec un cendrier
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 4 adultes car 2 lits doubles + 2 lits 0,904 adultes car 2 lits doubles + 2 lits 0,90
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Merci de respecter lieux + affaires d'annoncer tout dysfonctionnement/détérioration de ranger + remettre en place de répondre aux messages.
- Ne pas fumer à l'intérieur de la maison,, utiliser un cendrier+pas de feu dans le fourneau à bois + pas de flambage ni de bougie. Consommation écolo.
- Pas de tapage ! Observer le nombre de personnes convenu. Respecter l' horaire de départ. Remplacer les fournitures utilisées. Merci :-)
- english, german
About Sylvie Enfer
I live and Haute-Savoie, in the middle of the countryside with my family. We love the mountain but we also love the ocean and particularly the Finistère department! Especially Audierne, small village with which we fell in love!
Sylvie Enfer purchased this House in 2013
Why Sylvie Enfer chose Audierne
The house is ideally located in an historical village. The garden is private and very well exposed. There are several alleys to go in the centre to have a drink, eat a crepe, etc. The house is very pleasant and so well located that it is easy for you as for us to make the most of this wonderful region. Whether you want to rest, walk, swim, fish, visit, etc. there are many things to do!
What makes this House unique
It is a quiet district very close to the port of Audierne, the market, the covered markets, the shops and the restaurants. Les Capucins Beach is 300 m and the very beautiful fine sandy Trescadec Beach is 800 m. Everything is lit by night and it is pleasant to have a stroll through the quay and the footbridge of Les Capucins and go up an alley. This small village is quite animated all year long and it is always pleasant to be close to the activity, to go to the market on Saturday morning, to have a stroll along Le Goyen River until Pont-Croix, to enjoy every moment, etc. Being able to do everything on foot and not being isolated was a priority for us, who live in the countryside, when choosing this house.