Lapland Yllas Resort Village High-Class Log Bungalows at Winter Activity Centre - NELIMAJAT AMultiple rentals available (3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
NELIMAJAT A: Lapland, Lapland Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 1020476ha
Detached luxury log bungalow.
Details for NELIMAJAT A, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 1 Bathroom + Sauna, 2 Separate WC
Downstairs: (63 sq m): Under floor heating. Warm stone floor, dish washer, washing machine and drying cabinet, Mechanical ventilation system. Open plan living room / kitchen: part vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace. Modern well equipped kitchen, comfortable dining and living area with large sofa, flat screen TV, large triple glazed windows with blinds, easy going staircase and parquet floor. Nice WC.
Wet room: Fully tiled washing areas with shower. Sauna with a traditional log wall and hand made aspen seating levels and other details. There is a small sauna window to the beautiful outside nature.
Two bedrooms: Two single/ double beds, window with blinds, heated stone floor. Bedside tables and wardrobes.
Upstairs: Loft with double bed (160 cm.). Separate WC, sitting area and games room.
Outside: Ski store, small log store and patio with log benches.
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 WC, sauna. Sleeps 5
First class activities and accommodation are coupled with a stunning natural environment. The local cross country ski tracks and are beautiful, safe and peaceful in the middle of nature and the tracks will provide good entertainment for both beginners and experienced skiers. Along the tracks are cozy log cafeterias where you can take a break and enjoy a hot drink and snacks. After you have skied enjoy your own private sauna in your bungalow to relax.
There is a range of activities on offer depending on the season. There are activities available for the whole family. Snowmobile rides, husky rides and reindeer rides are all available a 4 minute walk from the bungalow. Children can dig into deep snow piles and enjoy the clean white soft snow outside your bungalow. Skis and snow shoes and sledges are all available for rent close to the bungalow.
Seeing the Nordic Lights illuminating the sky in multiple colors is for many a major attraction that brings them to Lapland. In our village you will have the possibility to see them, if weather permits. You do not need to go anywhere, just step out of the bungalow and enjoy the sensational magic sky.
A selection of pubs and restaurants with delicious local menus are available. The typical Lapland menu includes fresh fish or reindeer meat and other interesting local dishes. All these are available offering a variety of evening entertainment.
The local large supermarket and other stores are within walking distance from the bungalow and there you can get all the provisions needed. Despite being in the middle of Lapland you have available everything you may need. A full service medical center is also available just a short walk from the bungalow.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 86 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Each bedroom is fully furnished with comfortable beds, bedside tables and wardrobes. The windows have blinds to help you sleep with the midsummer sun. The peace and silence of the surrounding nature will guarantee good sleep in this exotic surrounding. The bedrooms have doors to provide total privacy when needed. I you wish the double bed can be split to make two separate single beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- In Finland the SAUNA is a must. In this log cabin you have a wonderful genuine Finnish sauna that gives you a relaxing warm atmosphere after an exiting outdoor day. The sauna is hand built and has a special electric soft steam stove. As you wish you can start your day as well as end the day with a relaxing sauna. The bathrooms have heated floors, hot and cold water, a good shower and a washing machine and dryer. In each WC you have a standard was-basin and bidet shower....moreless
- USB-Modem available at extra charge. Good Internet connection speeds. Mobile phone coverage excellent. All household items, linen, towels and soap etc. are available on request at reasonable cost. Private transport from Kittila Airport (KTT) possible upon request. From each arriving flight there is public bus transport from the airport to the cabin area (Akas Hotel about 10 min. walk). Taxis available at Akas Hotel. Rental car not really needed as everything is within walking distance....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Holiday Resort
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
Car: Not Necessary
Directly from the bungalows starts excellent crosscountry ski tracks that provide a network of options in length from 3 km to 60 km. The total available ski track length is 330 km. For downhill ski enthusiasts there are tens of slopes available.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: I am a professional housebuilder and I have built all these original Lapland log bungalows myself. This is why I can honestly guarantee their quality.
Why Kolari, Finland:
These bungalows are larger than average in size. The bungalows have been designed to provide maximum comfort and amenity. The location is in the middle of nature, but still just a short walking distance from many services and restaurants, pubs and shops. The logs are more than 300 years old and have excellent insulation qualities.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This area is know for having the best cross country ski tracks and downhill slopes. The nature is unique and on a clear cold night you may be able to see the Northern Lights and the millions of bright stars. Peace and clean snow in a beautiful surrounding, something unique in todays Europe.
- Primary: ++358 503365260
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
NELIMAJAT B / C
Northern Lights Upon our Bungalow´s
Northern Lights upon our Bungalow´s
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.