Comfortable Villa with Large Terraces and Stunning Sea and Forest Views - unit_1269726Multiple rentals available (18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House on 2 floors with spacious, 3 rooms for 6 bed, 4 full bathrooms.
Recently built, the Reef View House has been designed focusing on the elements of air, light and space.
Ideally located on the breezy slope of the hill, it has a splendid view of the sea and of the coral reefs.
The beach is approximately 500 meters away. The bordering lush forest and the surrounding silence make it ideal for beautiful and relaxing stays.
The building consists of two units. One is very large on two storeys and can accommodate up to six people in three spacious bedrooms. The house is extremely comfortable, full of space and has also beautiful terraces on both levels.
The other, of a smaller size, is at garden level and sleeps 2 people. This is a two-room apartment (bedroom and living room with kitchenette) and has a full bathroom with shower. This house too has a beautiful view.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- The are three bedrooms: the master bedroom is very spacious and has an adjoining dressing room. It has a 180x200 bed looking toward the green of the forest through a large window that brings in a large terrace with chaise longue. It has a very large bathroom with shower and corner bath, the second bedroom, also with a large size bed (180x200) has a large closet. The attached bathroom is comfortable and has a large shower. Here too, a large window opening onto a beautiful terrace, third bedroom, a bit smaller than the previous ones, has a bed 160x200 and has several closets. The bathroom suite and the terrace has a beautiful view....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- The three upstairs bathrooms are attached to their respective bedrooms. All three bathrooms are very spacious and comfortable. In particular the main chamber which, in addition to the spacious walk-in shower, also has a comfortable corner bathtub floor 'living' there is another full bathroom....moreless
- A couple of bottles of water will be provided for arrival. Guests will find in every bathroom of a bar of soap and two rolls of toilet paper courtesy. The detergent for the washing machine is provided for the first few washes. The barbecue, parking and outdoor showers are also available to any guests in the apartment below. While accepting smoking in the house, guests are requested not to smoke in the bedrooms, would be courteous, in general, do it on large terraces....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Reef View House stands on a hill facing the sea at Anse aux Pins, on the East Coast of Mahè. Nestled in a lush rain forest it is just 10 minutes from the international airport and from the wonderful Anse Royale.
Some of the most beautiful beaches of the west coast, Anse Intendance, Anse Soleil, Grande Anse, Takamaka, are just between 15 and 20 minutes away.
Victoria is one of the smallest and most picturesque capitals in the world and can be reached in 20 minutes. It worths a visit for its attractions that include the Creole market and the Botanical Garden.
Guests can enjoy the use of the well equipped kitchen buying food at the many groceries stores available along the coastal road where they will also find small fruit kiosks and fishermen selling the catch of the day by the side of the road.
For all golf enthusiast the 'Reef Golf Club' is within walking distance.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.