This bright and beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Phoenix Gulf Shores condo was decorated with love. Beach-themed artwork, handpainted by the owner, and a dining table chandelier with a story all its own add an unique personal touch to PGS-302 at the newest condo in Gulf Shores.
Ceramic tile throughout the 3rd floor condo adds an airy, coastal feel. The condo that sleeps up to 12 guests is perfect for a unforgettable family getaway or a retreat for close friends.
PGS-302 features the following:
· Living area with a soft teal-colored sofas - one a Queen sleeper, two armchairs, a large flatscreen Smart TV, and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, light wood cabinetry, granite countertops, travertine tile backsplash and a large breakfast bar with seating for four. A matching wet bar feature extra cabinets and an icemaker.
· Inviting white wood dining table with seating for six and an antique chandelier - the only thing the owners were able to save from their Mississippi home following Hurricane Katrina in 2005. A lovely touch!
· Gulf-front master bedroom features balcony access, a King-size bed and a wall-mounted flatscreen Smart TV.
· Master bath has an extended two-sink vanity, a jacuzzi tub and a separate tiled walk-in shower.
· Second and third bedrooms feature two Queen-size beds in each and wall-mounted flatscreen Smart TVs. Both have en-suite bathrooms, accessible from the bedroom as well as the hallway. One is wheelchair-accessible with a walk-in shower and there other has a bathtub and shower combination.
· Full-size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board are available for the guests’ convenience.
· Extra large storage area is perfect for storing beach items as Gulf Shores has its Leave Only Footprints initiative in place.
· Large, private balcony is tiled and offers stunning views of West Beach in Gulf Shores. A table and four chairs and a lounge chair offer the perfect spots to enjoy a relaxing beachfront vacation.
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and a meeting room. The tennis court atop the six-level parking deck has views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.