Phoenix Gulf Shores, Unit #304, is a four-bedroom, three-bath corner condo on the 3rd floor with a large, private balcony. The condo sleeps up to 16 and has tile throughout.
· Living area with balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors, L-shaped Queen sofa sleeper, two recliners, and a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV with satellite service.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops and four-seat breakfast bar.
· Dining area with a dark wood table with seating for six. Nearby wet bar has an icemaker and extra cabinet space.
· Gulf-front master bedroom with King-size bed, large flatscreen TV with satellite service, an armchair, and direct balcony access.
· Master bath has an extended two-sink vanity, a jacuzzi tub and a separate tiled walk-in shower.
· Second, third and fourth bedrooms with two Queen-size beds in each. Two of the bedrooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and have a shared bathroom with a double-sink vanity and a bathtub and shower combination. The fourth bedroom has a wheelchair-accessible en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
· Full-size washer and dryer.
· Stunning views from private balcony with a table and six chairs in addition to two chaise lounge chairs.
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and a meeting room. The tennis court atop the six-level parking deck has views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.