About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
New Listing Corner Wall of Windows 2BR 2FB Discount Lift Tickets
Built in 2002 for the Olympics, this corner condo features over 900 square feet of living space. The private deck has gorgeous mountain views and a gas grill. Corner units have more windows and a larger deck.
Crestview is a secure building with indoor parking with assigned spaces. You're minutes from The Canyons portion of Park City Mountain Resort (3 mins) and Deer Valley (10 mins.) Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton are all less than an hour away. Don't waste your money on ski-in ski-out and get stuck at one resort. The Tanger Outlet shopping center is right down the street.
Bedroom #1 - Queen
Bedroom #2 - Two Twin Beds (Can be converted to a King)
***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***
• Standard check-in and check-out is 3PM and 10AM - We try to accommodate special requests.
• We are keyless, a door key code will be generated for self check-in.
• There is one assigned parking spot in the garage, there is plenty of outside parking.
• All of our condos have in unit washer/dryer, BBQ grills, full kitchens and Internet.
• This condo has a 10,000 BTU portable air conditioning unit.
• This condo is located on the 2nd floor of an elevator building.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen w/Cooking Spices
• Pots and Pans Provided
• Starter Set of Paper Goods Provided
• Towels and Linens Provided
• Washer/Dryer in Unit
• Gas Fireplace
• Gas Grill on Deck
• 20MB Dedicated High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet
• DirecTV Satellite TV
• 42", 26" and 14" Flat Screen TV's
• Hot Tub (shared)
• Pool (shared)
• Workout Room
• Heated Garage w/Assigned Space
• Additional Outside Covered Parking
• 5' X 8’ Private Ski Storage Locker in Garage
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 7, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Roomy & comfortable
Stu was great! Always got back to me with any questions very quickly. 4 of us shared the place comfortably with Whole Foods just a 15min was away and another 5 to the bus station and of course Lyft an easy pickup to get us to PC.
This 2-bedroom unit was perfect for our family of 4. It was clean, well-appointed, and gave us plenty of space. The owner responded quickly to all our questions. We'd definitely come back!
Wonderful condo and community
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Crestview and will definitely be back when we visit Park City. The property manager was most helpful and provided for excellent service. We were delighted in the quiet atmosphere after a long day of skiing. If you need a place for your family to stay in Park City, check out Crestview.
Great location. Comfortable condo!
Comfortable condo but it needs a new firmer mattress for the queen bed and a much better quality sofa bed. Also since it is advertised for 5 people it should have 5 chairs around the dinning room table. Other than that it was great staying at this property.